ABOUT ME
       It’s nice to be here to introduce who I am in front of  great people like you. So, let me introduce myself, my name is Agung Tri Laksono. I was born in Pacitan on May 15, 1994. My hobby is Football. And than  like the things of the world of adventure.  I also like the little things like reading, watching and spending my free time without doing anything. I was graduated from Yogyakarta State University majoring in  Administration Public. 
      
     Here, I would like to convey about my opinions and my some assignments while still in college. I hope my post can help you.

     Indeed, it is not easy for me to embrace this achievement. I have great motivators such as parents, friends, and also you-all of you who always inspire me to get here.

So, no need to linger again, with this I will show the results of my research.

Comments

Popular Posts